一个旅游团,会说英语的有88人,会说法语的有60人,其中两种语言都会的有40人。还有16人这两种语?
一个旅游团,会说英语的有88人,会说法语的有60人,其中两种语言都会的有40人。还有16人这两种语?
88+60=148(即说英语跟法语的)148-40=108(减去重复算了两次的两种语言都会的人)108+16=124(加上两种都不会说的人,得到旅游者人数.)
常用旅游英语有哪些?
分场景归纳~有了这些就够了~
航空篇:
Do you have a seating preference? 您有较喜欢的位子吗?
I’d like a seat with plenty of legroom. 我想要有大的腿部空间的座位。
I’d like a window seat. 我要一个靠窗的座位。
I’d like an aisle seat. 我想一个靠过道的座位。
How many bags do you want to check in?你有几个行李要登机?
Any carry-one?有随身携带的行李吗?
When is the boarding time for this flight? 这个航班什么时候登机?
Which boarding gate should I go to?我应该去哪个登机口?
Could you please tell me the way to Gate10? 你能告诉我怎么去Gate10 ?
当飞机延误了:
How long is this flight going to be delayed? 这个航班会被推迟多久?
or How long do I have to wait?或者我需要等待多久。
But where can we stay tonight?Will you arrange a hotel for us?那我们今晚住在哪里?你们会 给我们安排酒店吗?
航行过程中:
How much longer does it take to get to Beijing?还有多久到达北京。
Will the flight get there on time?飞机能准时到达吗?
Could I get one more blanket?It’s so cold. 能给我一个毯子?太冷了。
May I have a pillow? 可以给我一个枕头吗?
May I have headphones for the in-flight movie? 我可以要一个看电影的耳机吗?
可能会被问:Do you have any special meal requirements? 你有什么特殊膳食需求吗?
Yes,I am a vegetarian. 是的,我是一个素食主义者。
I fell sick to my stomach.我的胃有些不舒服。
I fell like I’m going to throw up.我感觉我有些想吐。
行李遗失了怎么办?
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
它是一个小的茶色旅行袋。
I can'find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
常用词汇:
airport terminal: 航站楼
domestic flight: 国内航班
international flight: 国际航班
checked luggage: 托运行李
carry-on luggage: 随身行李
security check: 安检
flight number: 航班号
boarding gate: 登机门
transfer/stop over/lay over: 转机
flight delayed: 航班延误
flight cancelled: 航班取消
connecting flight: 接驳航班
luggage carousel/luggage belt: 行李运送带
luggage strap: 行李打包
window seat:靠窗座位
aisle seat: 走廊座位
duty free shop: 免税店
tax refund: 退税
Flight attendant:空姐
Tray table:餐桌
Life jacket:救生衣
Airsickness bag:晕机袋
Airsick pills:晕机药
入境时
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
I will stay at XX Hotel.
我将住在XX饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Sightseeing/Businese
观光/公务
Do you have a return ticket to Wuhan?
是否有厦门回程机票?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
酒店住宿:
预定时:
I am interested in booking a room.我想订房。
How much is a double room for 1 night? 双人床一晚多少呢?
I'd like a room with a nice view (abalcony).我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room of one.我要单人房。
I'd like a room for two with separate beds.我要两张床的房间。
Could I book a double room for 3 days from ...(日期)..to(日期).我要订一间双人房从....
I'd like as extra bed for room 702.我要在702房多加一张床。
Do you have a bus service from the airport? 有饭店的bus在机场接送吗?
Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel? 请你传真路线图给我,我想知道如何到你们饭店。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
Your booking is confirmed.你的订房已经生效了。
Chick-in时
I’d like to check in,please.我要入住。
My name is Anna Chen .I have a reservation for three nights.
我的名字是安娜。我预订了三晚。
Could you show me my room? 你可以带我到我的房间吗?
Could you keep my valuables? 是否可代为保管贵重物品?
其他服务:
I would like to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。
There's no running hot water in my room.我房间没有热水。
I'd like to order room service, please.我要食物送到房间的服务。
Please send another blanket to my room.请再送一条毯子到我房间。
The sheets are dirty.床单很脏。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.请送给我一些冰块和水。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开始营业?
What time can I have breakfast? 早餐几点开始供应?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 紧急出口和楼梯在那里?
Do you have any brochures on things to do? 有没有一些小册子?
Hello,operator?How late is the fitness center open? 你好,总机?健身房开放到几点呢?
Would you like to pay for it now?
这是你的饮料,先生。请问你要现在付钱吗?
No,just put it on my tab/bill. 不,放在我的账上就好了。
Check-out时
When is check out time? 退房的适合时间?
I’m ready to check out. 我准备退房。
I would like to pay the bill. 我现在要结账了。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.我要退房。请给我帐单。
Can I settle my bill now? 我现在可以结账吗?
I need a detailed list of my room expenses. 我需要我的房间费用的详细清单。
How would you like to take care of it? 你准备什么结账呢?
Put it on my credit card,please. 刷卡
What is this amount for? 这项消费是什么?
You must have calculated wrong. 你一定是算错了。
I’d like an invoice,please. 我想要一个发票。
Is there a penalty for late checkout? 是否有延迟退房的罚款?
Do you have a shuttle service to the airport? 你有没有到机场的班车服务?
Could you call a taxi to take me to the airport? 你能叫一辆出租车带我去机场吗?
常用词汇:
budget hotel: 经济型酒店
luxury hotel: 高端酒店
boutique hotel: 精品酒店
nightly rate 房费
room service: 客房送餐
room cleaning: 打扫房间
single room 单间
double room 双人房
suite 套间
extra bed/cot: 加床
crib: 宝宝床、婴儿床
presidential suite 总统套房
Waitress/waiter 服务员
valet泊车
concierge 门房
room service 房间服务
breakfast included: 包早餐
Gratuity/tips 小费
Buffet自助餐
sauna桑拿浴
Jacuzzi按摩浴缸
Gym/business center商业中心
hotel reservation/booking: 酒店预订
free cancellation: 免费取消
incidental deposit/charge: 预售权押金
吃饭:
饭店座位预定
Good evening, this is ...,can I help you? 下午好,这里是。。。,有什么需要帮您的吗?
Yes . I'd like to make a dinner reservation for this Sunday night at seven.
嗯,我想在周天晚上7点定一个位子。
We're booked solid. How about seven? We will have a booth available then .
我的位子订满了。7点怎么么样?那是我我们有一个包间。
That's fine. 好的
For how many persons , please? 请问会来几个人?
There will be six of us. 我们6个人。
Somoking or nonsmoking? 要吸烟房还是禁烟房?
Somking. 吸烟房。
By the way , we will take the table till 7:15pm,since that will be a peak season.
顺便说一下,我们会把位置保留到7:15,现在正是一个旺季 (slack season淡季。或者high season \ low season)
进入饭店后:
Do ou have a reservation , sir? 先生,你有预定位置么?
No,we have just arrived. 没有,我们刚到。
Good evening. I'd like a table for four, please. 能给我一个4个人的位置么?
I'm affraid all our tables are taken , sir . Would you mind waiting until one is free?
恐怕我们的位置都满了。先生,你介不介意等到有空位的时候?
Well , how long will it take ? 那需要等多长时间呢?
There will be 15 minutes or so . Would you please wait in the lounge and I'll call you when a table is free?
大约15分钟,请您在那边等一下吗?等有空位的时候我会通知您的。
Ok.Thanks! 好的,谢谢
Hi, we need a table for two, please. 你好﹐我们有两位。
May we have a table by the window, please? 请给我们一个靠窗的桌子好吗﹖
We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我们想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗?
点菜:
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜单?
May I have a menu, please? 请给我菜单。
May I take your oder? 可以开始点菜了吗?
What kind of dish is most popular here? 这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food.我想尝试一下当地食物。
What's your special today? 你们今天有什么特餐﹖
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table. 我想和隔壁桌一样的菜
Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你们有没有提供2个人的套餐﹖
Yes , sir . Now or after the meal? 好的,先生。是现在上呢?还是餐后上?
After , please. 餐后上吧。
Could you wrap this up for us?/doggy-bag/leftover 你可以帮我打包么?
roast 和 gril的区别l:roast 是指在烤箱里烤,grill 是指在烤架上烤
cuisine/flavor/spices/seasoning 特色菜、口味、香料、调味料
吃饭时:
Waiter, I ordered my meal at least thirty minutes ago and and it still hasn't come. Why is it taking so long ?
服务员,我已经点餐至少30分钟了还没有上菜。为什么这么久还不上菜?
This is not what I asked for , I'm afraid. 这不是我点的菜。
The soup is cold./There is something in my soup.这个汤已经凉了。/我的汤里有东西。
I'd like to speak with the manager .我要跟你们经理说话。
Could you give me a fork, please. 请你给我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
Is soda refillable? 汽水可续杯吗﹖
May we have some more napkins? 可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
We could like to order some desert now. 我们现在想点些甜点。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。
付账:
Bring me the bill , please.把账单给我一下。
We are ready for the bill now. 我们要买单。
Ok, I'd like to pay for it by credit card.好的,我用信用卡支付。
Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我们需要付小费吗﹖
Can I have an invoice?可以把 发票给我么?
What type of credit cards do you accept? 你们收那种信用卡呢﹖
交通:
Is there an airport bus to the city? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?
Where can I catch a taxi?哪里我可以叫到出租车?
The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处。
Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士车站在哪里 ?
Stop here, please 请停下来。
What time does it leave? 几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket? 我可以在哪里买票?
Could you tell me when we get there? 请问几点能够到达那里。
购物:
Too expensive. How about a discount? 太贵了,打个折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧,我会带朋友来。
Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?
Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一点吗?
I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一点的
Please wrap this for me. 请帮我把这个包起来。
Is this tax free? 这免税吗?
Do you have this in another color? 这个有别的颜色吗?
May I try this on? 我可以试穿这个吗?
Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
What time do you open/close? 你们几点营业/打烊?
Where can I change money? 我能在哪里换钱?
Where is the cash desk? 收银台在哪里?
Let me look around a little more. 让我自己看看
Thank you but I'm just looking. 谢谢,可是我只是看看。
问路:
East 东
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 儿
Front 前 方
Back 后 方
Side 侧 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 后
First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路
请问如何前往 ...
Excuse me, How do I get to the ... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往... ?
the airport 机 场
bus station公 车 站 ?
metro station/subway station /underground station地 下 铁 路 站
( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 ,Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字,underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字)
train station 火 车 站
tourist information office 旅 游 资 讯 局
请问附近 ...
Excuse me, Is there ... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?